Can you believe Seminole Days is next week? We hope to see you! We are getting ready for the parade and all the events we have planned.
You can see the full itinerary here
- For those of you travelling to Seminole Canyon, don't forget that the carpool meets at 7:30AM. Contact Cynthia Atchico for more information: 405-683-0698
- We will have the Seminar on Friday at 4:00PM. We have experts coming from California, North Carolina, Hondo, and Mexico City! Social will follow from 6 to 9.
- On Saturday the Fort Clark Historical Association will do the marker dedication for the Thompson family. Meet at 8:30 AM at the Fort Clark Springs Gate. Then join us at the parade at 10AM and enjoy the program that follows, including dinner and dance.
- We will close with a remembrance service at the cemetery on Sunday at 11AM.
- Seminole Float: If you want to ride in the parade but you don't have a car or float, join us! We will meet at 9:30AM on Saturday, September 19th. At the end of the parade all participants will get a free drink.
- Group Picture : We want to start a new tradition. We want to start taking a group picture every year. After the parade we will gather in front of the Carver School for our first annual picture.
- We thank our sponsors for their support: 3 Moon Cafe and Country Style Hair & Nail Salon.
- Do you want to fix your hair and get your nails done for the celebration? Visit Country Style Hair & Nail Salon!
104 East Spring Street
Tuesday-Friday 10 AM to 5PM
Saturday: By appointment
- Grab a meal at 3 Moon Cafe!
Home made tortillas
Home made menudo on Saturdays and Sundays
100 E Military
Five months in, our museum is continuing to flourish! The museum is a meeting place for ideas. We never know who will come to visit but it is always a learning experience for both. The museum has also become a good source of income for the association.
We will have special hours during Seminole Days. Don't miss the chance to see it!
"Today my husband and I visited the Seminole Indian Scout Museum. We were very impressed with all the memorabilia that has been collected and the organization of the material. We want to send a special thanks to Windy Goodloe for being our guide through the museum. She was very knowledgeable about all the historical information on display. I highly recommend that everyone visit this museum."
James and Judy Blankenship
We are happy to announce that we have T-shirts and caps with the Seminole Scouts logo. Available at the museum and during Seminole Days. You can order in advance. We would like to a big thank you to the Fort Clark Historical Society for their support!
$20: S, M, L, XL, XXL
$20: Mesh & regular
Thank you for your donations! Our goal for the cemetery is to update the census and to continue improving and maintaining it. The profit from Seminole Days will go toward the cemetery.
- Membership — Membership is $24. You can pay your membership at any time online, just click here. As you know, Seminole Days is a busy time. We encourage you to pay your membership before Seminole Days so that it doesn’t slip your mind.
- Update your information – Please send your updated information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers — We are always seeking volunteers to help with cleaning the Carver School Grounds and the cemetery. If you are interested, please contact us.
- Donations — Your donations are always welcomed. Your continued support will always be appreciated. You can see our list of needs here.
- Website – Little by little we are adding content to our website. Do you have ideas or materials to share? Please let us know!